Well, the holiday is over and I must say that at first I was relieved because it had been a crazy month, but now, I am a tiny bit bummed. I love Christmas! I can't believe that this year is almost over. I'm thinking about what all has happened this year and in the world and my goals for next. I think my main goals for next year are as follows:
- Read my scriptures and study them!
- Continue pursuing my goal of becoming a published author. There must be someone out there willing to publish this stuff! LOL
- Be the best daughter of God I can be
- Continue my early morning workouts
So what are your goals for the year? Post me some comments.
Have a great 2011 my family and friends :)
Hey june! I would have to say diddo on those resolutions! (Except for the publishing thing)lol. There is sooo much I need to work on and want to accomplish. I think my bucket list is overflowing at this point. I think one thing that I want to try more of is creating meaningful memories with my family. Life is flying by way too fast and I just hope I'm not filling it with things that don't matter. I do think that you need to come with mom and I to see Yanni in concert. It will change your life!! Love you june!!
ReplyDelete